Power Leveler position is all about manually playing online game on customer's account (or with him) and achieving specific goals within set deadline. Playing manually means 100% by hand, you are not allowed (without my explicit case by case permission) to use or install anything beside the official game client.
If you prove to be efficient and reliable, it can become your full time job.
How it works (salary + responsibilities):
Offer below is for basic boosts (require only minimal game knowledge and average skills), if you are a very skilled gamer and can do premium (top rating) boosts then please send me a list + price of services you can provide.
Always looking for:
1) Teams (0.5-1.5$ / hour) for menial jobs like leveling or grinding, who can provide many players and/or 24/7 leveling on the same PC. You can outsource this job to non-English speaking friends and earn on being the middle man (you still need a manager who will train them)
2) Individuals (0.5-1$ / hour) for menial jobs like leveling or grinding, available minimum 8h x 7 days a week
3) Skilled individuals (1-2$ or more / hour) with in-depth game knowledge (and impressive accomplishments to back it up) to do things like:
- on demand live boosting, when customer is playing himself (you need to be online a lot)
- use of support programs like multiboxing, you need to be tech savy (good at troubleshooting etc.)
- complex, multilayered jobs like trading or researching and testing new services
Rate is calculated for average skill level (not a clicker or a keyboard turner). If you are very efficient and creative, you can complete some (but not all) of the jobs a few times faster. This means double or even triple hourly rate. Some customers will also pay extra for faster delivery.
You are expected to play 8h a day, almost every day after you take the job (until you complete it). You will be paid fixed price for average delivery time, whenever you complete it in 50% or 150% of the time, you will still be paid the same amount (this way efficiency is encouraged).
Right now jobs will be 95% Diablo 3 + 5% WoW. I will explain and provide everything you need but keep in mind that it is up to you to learn basics (game mechanics), otherwise you may not be efficient enough. This is not required to get your first job but if you are not learning fast enough (and fail to meet the deadline), you may not get another chance so it is strongly encouraged. If you want to do this full time, you will need to improve your skills and knowledge in your free time anyway (this usually means buying your own account or becoming an asset and getting it as a bonus).
- Conversational English (only for manager)
- MMORPG Experience
- Long term (this job is for years)
- Responsible & Reliable
- STABLE PC + Internet able to handle the newest MMO games
- VPN Tunnel will be provided for you, you can't boost without it
- Ability to read (games change all the time, you need to stay up to date)
Ability to stream is welcomed (you will be paid extra if customer buys it)
Please provide following information in your offer:
1. English level (your own and of your leveler(s), if you have any sub-worker(s) then here is the place to advertise it)
2. MMO accomplishments / services you can provide (games you know well enough, if you are applying for the skilled individual leveler position, do not bother without a great cover letter)
3. Daily/Weekly availability
4. PC/Internet specifications (how stable is it? can you stream?)
5. Preferred hourly price
6. Other information which may affect recruitment
7. Can you play without ping issues on servers located in Europe and America? (try D3 trial and make some levels on BOTH game modes)
I will answer every application which fulfills criteria within 7 days, if you do not receive reply, it means you need to check your inbox or work on your reading with understanding...