Scripts that are excessively long (i.e. exceeding the word limit by more than 10%) will not be
read beyond the point of the word limit; there is no minimum word limit. Do not put your name
on the paper.
The overall structure should be as follows:
1. Cover Page (1 page)
2. Table of Contents/List of Exhibits (1 page)
3. Executive Summary
4. Main Report (within the 4,000 word limit as above)
5. Exhibits (if any)
6. List of references.
The data in your answer should be clearly laid out in tabular format so that your approach and
answer are both plainly evident.
Submissions should be machine readable and in MS-Word format only; submit only one file,
and include any Excel analysis as images, not embedded files.
Grading will be based on the following breakdown:
- Assumptions, estimates and sensitivity analysis: 20%
- Cash flow and DCF analysis: 25%
- Other financial details (break even, balance sheet, etc): 25%
- Critical reflection: 20%
- Referencing and presentation: 10%