I'm Java Developer
Actually working as Business analyst. I have a little ecommerce site and i need to manage It using this app. I'll share my app for free.
I've written all the stories in a trello dashboard.
If you are not responsible for the deliveries, I cancel the project without replicas
Sory about my english. I'm still learning.
** General Description **
Web and mobile ERP app for ecommerce uses.
It will have some entities with customizable attributes by user.
** Platforms :**
- Web: the application should me published on my domain.
- Android (play store): should be published on the store for free download
- iOS (apple store): should be published on the store for free download
** Technologies: **
- node, express
- ¿bootstrap maybe?
Open to new Ideas
** Modularity: **
It is required that each module be independent of the other, understanding that there may be dependencies that in the future can be separated features in free and different premium levels.
** Dashboard: **
This must have an admin dashboard to manage the entire platform and its configurations.
** Functionalities **
- CRUD's: clients, categories, products, orders. These entities should accept customizable fields for each user.
- User Setup: module for the first login. The user will config its customizable fields here.
- Stock Module
- Order Status CRUD.
- Orders Printing. functionality to generate a PDF and print it.
- Trello View for orders and general managing.
- Admin Backoffice
12 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $387 για αυτή τη δουλειά