We are looking for an experienced person who can support us long term in preparing media plans and executing them, focus mostly on trade magazines (online and offline) and relevant web portals (see a brief information on our company below) mainly in Europe and partly in Africa and some former Soviet Union countries (or some part of the above – feel free to offer).
• Suggesting suitable media for each country based on existing list of media
• Planning advertising and PR in selected and approved media
• Negotiating prices and conditions (free PR articles, free copies for our local offices, etc.) with agreed magazines
• Take care about agreed media plan execution (make sure we have inputs (adverts, banners/PR articles, etc. ready in time, send them to magazines
• Communicating with our design agency so that they prepare adverts/banners, etc. in requested
• Arranging for translations into local languages (we provide a list of approved translators) and final check within our organisation (a list of internal proof readers is available)
• Search for new media on request
• Reporting – informing local sales on the campaigns; keeping overview of existing advert designs and language versions, of published adverts and executed campaigns (excel and power point), keeping and updating our list of suitable media
• Building and maintain a list of relevant magazines/journalists for distributing press releases
• Preparation and active distribution of press releases
• Monitoring the activities of competitors on request
To introduce our company - since 1915 Hempel has been a world leading coatings specialist, providing protection and inspiration to the world around us. The protective segment includes mainly infrastructure, bridges, O&G, chemical and petrochemical industry and power generation (including wind).
In our campaigns we focus on direct customers (paint applicators and steel builders) asset owns and specifiers (i.e. architects and engineering companies).