Localize Group is ISO 17100 certified company for translation and localization and located in Smart Village, Giza. At the moment, we need a marketing manager to join our team. This job will be a fixed monthly salary plus an agreed commission of the profits.
The applicant should meet the below requirements:
* Have a good command of English, native is preferred;
* have a professional contact skills with others.
* have a good experience in marketing and sales services
• 1-3 years successful sales experience.
• Experience selling in a B2B context (ideally translation and localization)
• Outstanding relationship building skills.
• Ability to achieve and exceed targets while working under pressure.
• Ability to travel for present Conferences and events.
• Strong client management skills and consultative abilities.
*Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
*Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
*Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
*Present our services and products to prospective clients.
*Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
*Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
*Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
*Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
* Generating and executing marketing campaigns across translation and localization portals and social media and many more
• Selection of opportunities and events to advertise at industry marketing targets, as appropriate and effective to the service promotion, such as specialized conferences/exhibitions, compiling service and literature lists to display or demonstrate
B2401, Smart Village