If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Who we are:
Philosockphy is a rapidly growing Canadian-based e-commerce company. We specialize in designing and creating high end colorful socks. Our aim is to provide exceptional products with exceptional customer service, while making a positive impact in the sustainability of our environment and well-being of our community. We treat all of our employees with dignity and respect; and always appreciate the same in return.
The Digital Marketing Manager role:
We are seeking a full time (40hrs/week) Digital Marketing Manager to join our small, high-performing team. In this role, you will have the autonomy to develop and implement the digital marketing strategy across all our channels.
This includes, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest, Linkedin, Google, Amazon and Email Marketing. Ideally the candidate will also coordinate and execute B2B lead generation and sales. In this full-time position, you will learn, grow and be challenged. The ideal candidate is someone who is creative, positive, energetic and reliable who will be able to come up with fresh ways and ideas to sell our products, engage our audience and grow the business.
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
2. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
3. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
6. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
7. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
8. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
9. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
10. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
11. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
12. We are looking for a reliable social media individual (NO AGENCY PLEASE) with excellent English.
1. Hourly rate is negotiable based on your experience and skills. We will discuss it during the application process.
2. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week with flexible working hours)
3. Will pay the first-month weekly and then monthly basis from the following month.
4. First month will be a probationary period
5. For every month employed, you earn one personal day which you can use as sick days or vacation days (up to 12 days per year)
6. Paid Holidays
7. Performance bonus to high achieving employees
How To Apply:
(if these items are not provided your application will not be taken into consideration)
1. Your Resume / CV
2. Link to a SpeedTest done at [login to view URL]
3. Your Cell/Mobile Number and Skype ID
4. Please reply in subject line: "Digital Marketing Manager Application at PHILOSOCKPHY"
5. Please upload a brief video (using software or link of choice) of why you are a good fit with our company
Lastly, please include in your written response an answer to the following questions *These all MUST be answered*. These illustrate your written English ability and resourcefulness:
6. Tell us about yourself. What are your strongest characteristics?
7. Why did you leave your last employer, or, if you are employed, why are you dissatisfied with your current employer?
8. What value will you bring to our company?
9. What value can we bring to you?
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected will be contacted for an interview
20 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $542 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi, I would like to finish your project with good results. Accordingly provide me an opportunity to do the internet marketing project. Regards, ~~VinCent~~
Is there anything else I can help you with on top of those responsibilities? If that is the full list we might have a problem. How fast do you want to grow your company in the next 12 months?