We need 5,000 Facebook "likes" to our page.
You must have experience in this area so please no beginners. Send me proof/references you've done this work before without the accounts getting suspended (of course that's the most important).
NO SPAM, NO BOTS, NO ACCOUNTS IN DANGER OF SUSPENSION.
I need only fans from Taiwan which have to be real people obviously. A minimum of 50% must be from Taipei.
IF YOU GET ANY FACEBOOK WARNING NOTICES YOU MUST INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY.
Please do not bid unless you have experience of this type of work and can start immediately on this project.
- All fans 100% from Taiwan (Will be checked with Facebook Insights), minimum 50% must be from Taipei
- All fans above 18 (Will be checked with Facebook Insights)
- No Fake accounts
- All fans must have at least 2 photos
- All fans must have at least 10 friends
- All fans must have at least status updates that go back at least 2 weeks
- Please use only good practices for inviting fans (Facebook account must not be banned for your actions and kept active). You will not be paid if the Facebook account is banned/deleted.
- The fans must be acquired through legitimate and legal means that also abide by Facebook‘s TOS (terms of service).
1) you will be paid 20% once you get 1,500 fans qualified and the remaining 80% 14 days after project delivery
2) You will be paid only for those fans that remain active after 14 days.
3) Any fans that are suspended in that time period must be replaced, or will not be paid for
4) No payment will be made upfront
5) If no significant increase to fan numbers is made within the first 7 days the project will be canceled
When bidding please include:
- Price based on 5,000 Taiwanese fans out of which minimum 2,500 must be from Taipei
- Accurate time of delivery
- URLS with examples of previous Facebook fan page work
- Methodology applied to get the likes, and other requirements from your part (information, access, etc.).