I posted project to hire several project managers.
1. I explain about projects.
2. YOU hire people from freelancer.com or upwork to work on it.
3. Do NOT ask me what is appropriate rate. YOU are the manger. YOU first offer people low rate, and ask them rates, and increase rates.
4. YOU negotiate price with them.
5. Only when their rates are too high, report to me what to do.
6. Hire someone who is smart and responds quickly, and whose rates are low.
7. When they bring their work, test their work, report their work to me.
When you bid, write how many hours you can devote for work per day. If you don't write this, your bid will be deleted right away.
You hire people for the project that I ask you to do. You will have tens of projects if your work is good.
There is another freelancer who have been working as manager and he did a lot of projects with me and has earned more than 2000 in just few months because he was mostly responsive throughout the day as long as he was awake.