We are currently looking for a talented Senior Front End Developer with experience in implementing Web based applications using Angular 2 for a 3 month project. You would help to design and build brand new (from scratch) front-end applications that will allow customers to visualize data that is meaningful and actionable for them. The UIs to be built will follow the strategic technology stack and standards using Typescript and Angular2 within the constraints of a flexible design language.
What You'll Do:
• Build a responsive web UI to interact with Restful API (approximately 50 UI pages)
• Extend functionality of our SmartAdmin Angular2 template (DataTable, Drag n Drop Treeview, Pop-ups and other UI elements)
• Collaborate with other team members, providing creative input and technical feasibility
What You Need for this Position
- Experience of taking a high-resolution design and implementing them in HTML5 / CSS / JS solutions
- Asynchronous operations and patterns to deal with those (mostly details of promises patterns)
- Proficient in developing dynamic web applications consuming REST APIs
- Prior experience developing Single Page Web Applications or optimization for mobile devices is strongly preferred
- Experience developing in Visual Studio Code is a plus
- Cross-browser testing and knowledge of compatibility concerns when coding for various browsers and versions preferred
- Experience of developing responsive applications targeting multiple screen dimensions and multiple devices
Our business is Quality Control. Our competitors have checklist technologies; we don’t. We have developed a complete quality environment with all of the components and tools required for management and improvement. Our clients, some of the best institutions in their fields (Johns Hopkins Hospital, Ritz Carleton, University of Southern California, to name a few) are the leaders in their fields with their unrelenting focus on day to day performance.