Full Stack Developer - $500 Project Budget, Potential for 1-2% Equity If Staying On
C.G. Diam Corp ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view])
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer that is familiar with the latest web technologies to take the lead in repurposing our local inventory search platform for the medicinal marijuana industry.
The project will be compensated with a flat fee, and the scope involves taking the platform we built for diamonds ([url removed, login to view]) and seeing it through to launch in the app stores as Pablo ([url removed, login to view]).
Users will be able to browse for local medicinal marijuana strains using the app (iOS/Android - the project does not include the desktop-enabled website). Our app’s main tech stack is React + Redux. Cordova is used for native packaging. On the back-end we have a PHP / Phalcon Framework, with Cassandra for the database, Redis for caching and Algolia for search.
Once the Pablo app project is launched, there is the option to collaborate with our tech co-founders on maintaining both MyDiamond and Pablo, including feature updates. That position would have an equity compensation of 1-2% ownership in C.G. Diam Corp.
• Collaborate primarily with the CEO on our Pablo app project
• Ability to manage your own workflow within an agreed upon timeline
• Work with our existing tech stack and app templates to swap in relevant medicinal marijuana references, UI style updates, tweak some toggles/sliders, and refining the app flow by removing any pages that aren’t necessary in the search and booking experience
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 1+ years of web app development experience, with emphasis on the front-end
• Solid analytical, technical and problem solving skills
• Proficiency with React + Redux
• Experience with Cordova/PhoneGap
• Experience with a build system such as NPM + Webpack
• Experience with developing/designing mobile enabled websites/apps
• A GitHub account or otherwise sample code from your other projects