I need a new website. I already have a design, I just need you to build it. Thank you for considering joining our team.
Also, because of the type of products sold (customizable prints, stickers) and scaling requirements (Cloud deployed) we are not interested in modifications to open source shopping carts such as magento or open cart. Instead we are looking for a developer to help build a custom platform based on client specs, from the ground up.
This will be an ongoing project built out in multiple phases.
This is a great opportunity for a developer looking to build a long term / full scale project from the ground up.
Our company managers are software developers and will have high expectations in code quality. We simply do not have the resources to complete this project locally in the USA. This is why we are looking for a developer who can become an extension of our team, while working independently to achieve our client goals with this project.
1. Understanding of e-commerce terminology and best practices.
2. Strong Server side programming with either PHP (laravel), Asp.net Core or Node.js /Express.
5. Familiarity with SVG spec and vector formats.
6. Any additional experience in D3.js, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and/or [url removed, login to view] highly desired.
7. Experience in MYSQL or MongoDb programming.
8. Experience integrating Rest based, and Soap XML APIs.
9. Experience with Azure or AWS blog storage or S3
10. Basic experience or familiarity with html canvas api.
11. Experience with multichannel apis for Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Jet, Walmart and others are highly desired.
12. Basic experience with Adobe illustrator (layers / art boards) is helpful. Developer will have to install Illustrator for testing.
As stated before this application will be built in phases.
Phase 1 - Admin Back End + Basic SVG configurator.
Phase 2 - Temporary system to upload new listings to online marketplaces.
The system will generate CSV feed files which are to be uploaded to marketplaces (ebay, amazon, etsy) so we can publish products. We have not determined yet if we will use a 3rd party multichannel service for this functionality or if data will be uploaded directly to markets which allow CSV uploads.
Phase 3 - Direct interfacing to E-commerce channels (marketplaces) via API.
The goal of phase thee is to replace csv feeds with a more robust solution per marketplace. Each marketplace (Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, etc) has specific protocols and APIs which must be followed. Use of API is required to CRUD products, as well as manage order statuses.
Phase 4 - Company Website
We will take the data stored in our database and build a custom website which allows visitors to shop and configure products.
Phase 5 - Continuous Development/ Improvement
Continuous improvements / developments to company website such as affiliate system, social sharing, retargeting, i18n, and other changes based on client / customer feedback. Phase 5 will include tuning API interfaces with marketplaces, updates, and adding of new marketplaces as required.
124 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές με μέσο όρο $7584 γι' αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi, Very nicely describe!Highly enthusiastic to work on your [url removed, login to view] allow me to have a close discussion over chat. Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] https://thebr Περισσότερα
Hi, We have expert team of designers and [url removed, login to view] already develop many projects as per clients needs. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view] Περισσότερα
****SIMILAR WORK DONE**** • [url removed, login to view] • [url removed, login to view] • [url removed, login to view] • [url removed, login to view] Dear client, We will complete your every requirement as per your need. Relevant Skills and E Περισσότερα