Quality freelancers only, please. That means you MUST have impeccable communication and quality control skills.
***Only accepting candidates from Australia, UK, Europe, USA, Canada, NZ. DO NOT apply if you don't meet this requirement.
- 20–25 page websites + blog archive needs to be transferred to new Wordpress theme
- Will require creation of a child theme from the new theme (we will provide the theme)
- Existing database and assets will need to be transferred to the new site
- An eye for design is essential to ensure quality control, however we will provide all new design assets including photography and icons unless you have suggestions using icon fonts.
- Requires link to external client portal (only link required, no involvement in the portal itself)
- Plugin for content upload
- Plugin for form submission
- Plugin for multi-page form
- Security and anti-spam features
- Extensive experience with WordPress
- Experience creating child themes
- Experience transfering old sites to a new theme
- Candidate must have excellent attention to detail and a habit of carefully checking work for errors before sending it for proofing
- Must be able to work as part of the Popdot team (if successful this could lead to ongoing work depending on demand)
We will provide:
- Style guide
- Content guidance
- New design assets + logos etc.
- Ongoing clear and open communication
- I'd like to get started this week. As experienced freelancers will know, timeline will largely depend on client speediness regarding proofing, however this client is generally quick.
For the right candidate this job could lead to ongoing work with our design team at Popdot Media. We are based in Sydney.
Note that SEO from existing website will need to be transferred to the new site.