I’m looking for a designer to do a rebranding of our logo, colors and other branding elements.
We’re an online magazine focused on knitting and crochet. We’d like to work with a designer to create:
- Logo that ties to our primary crafts (knitting and crochet) and available for use in Photoshop
- Main colors (part of the style guide)
- Fonts with royalty-free rights to use them online and in print.
- Fonts preferably available to use through Google Fonts
- Ad templates as PSDs for:
- Ravelry Notebook ads (140x200)
- Ravelry Forum ads (728x90)
- Photoshop templates for posting to:
- Template for Microsoft Word
- Template for main web page with H1-H6 (colors, sizes and fonts)
- Brand Style Guide so we can use these elements elsewhere and share them with our partners
To be clear, anything created we would have license to use it online or in print (e.g., fonts, pictures, illustrations).