We are a young company looking to take our idea forward with an ecommerce solution. We have some understanding of web development but dont have the time to do it ourselves, hence the project requirement here.
A brief summary of our expectations:
1. The website should provide us with the ability to post new articles(some random posts) in various categories along with a blog that lists some regular information.
2. The website must have ecommerce integration to sell some products related to articles (tagging).
3. The home page must have carousel showing bestsellers, recently added products, sale products etc.
4. We should have the flexibility to create new offers/banners on the home page as we add marketing info like sale/festive offers etc.
5. The content management should be a flat file CMS (preferrably grav).
6. The ecommerce integration could be something like Abantecart or OpenCart ( if these can effectively do what grav can do in cms then we can go for a single solution).
7. Integrate card payment for UK banking and India banking.
8. Abandoned shopping cart recovery.
9. User login with facebook/google passport
10. User profile with option to save regular orders etc.
11. Choice of color palette for website (material design).
12. goes without saying that the website should be compatible to multiple platforms (bootstrapping etc).
13. SEO friendly
14. payment gateway integrations: PayPal, VISA/Mastercard (cc avenue or equal), PayU.
We already have a shared hosting account which is not heavily resourced and hence out choice of using a flat file CMS with good open source e-commerce solution.
22 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο £370 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi, I am Opencart expert and I can create website as you want. I have bid as per your requirements. Please check and reply to discuss more. Harsh
Hello , I checked what you need and Im ready to handle your project and do it via WordPress if that is ok ,, we can talk more in details and requirements and your thoughts in messages