Doing a rebuild of an old Wordpress site for a nonprofit organization. The site needs to support members who will log in, create their own profile, pay their membership dues, sign up for events/conferences, be able to post to an internal forum, and search for events in their area to attend. The members need to be stored in a database that is searchable. The membership and membership management portions can be solutions that we add to the website - I'm open to suggestions. The rest of the site is pretty basic - informational pages, blog, events pages (with a method to buy tickets for events).
I am a web designer but do most of my work on the user interface side. I need someone to build the basic infrastructure and backend to the website on Wordpress. It needs to be built in a way that allows me to easily go in when you're complete and add in the content.
- Build the website framework and infrastructure (I will provide an outline of what the framework)
- Build the membership portal section of the website (or suggest a system to use and get it set up)
- Set up Wordpress so its easy for me and the nonprofit's team to go in and make edits to page content/add new content/manage their members
- Add the individual pages (other than the homepage)
- Add all content to the pages