This is a small trial project of re-skinning a buildbox template with new artwork (supplied) and launching in HTML5 for online use.
I only need 3 levels - each with increasing difficulty - as part of this initial project. The template has been purchased with a license for the developer who gets this project. It is “Sword Hitter”: [login to view URL]
1. The first Level will be a warm-up in which the targets spin slowly.
2. The second level will have more targets and move slightly faster
3. The third level will add more “bombs” and move a bit faster.
1. Replace and resize the "Sword" (ammo) with supplied graphic
2. Replace, resize and re-arrange the enemy (target to hit) with supplied graphic
3. Replace, resize and re-arrange the bomb (target to avoid) with supplied graphic
This is a small trial project before a new larger project is set up to build additional levels to the game and release to HTML5, IOS and Droid.
My goal is to find a game developer skilled in Buildbox and experience a high-quality demo of the game as a result.