- Client Care
- Listing and Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for someone with the rare combination of having a love and skill for communicating and serving others, extreme attention to details, strong organization skills, flexible schedule, creativity and experience working in a Real Estate Office. This is an opportunity to work with a Senior Level Agent. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a Real Estate License and prefers to be in a supporting role rather than running their own business. Taking care of our clients and providing service that goes above and beyond their expectations is our top priority. Our goal is to make a positive impact on our clients as well as the local community. There are so many details that must happen behind the scenes- before, during and after each real estate transaction. We are looking for someone to help with all of those details allowing us to devote more time directly interfacing with clients, writing and negotiating contracts.
If interested, please respond with your resume and a cover letter and I will get back to you in the next couple weeks. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. Please answer in your cover letter: Our office is a busy, fast-paced environment that has direct contact with clients every day. The phrase, "the customer is always right", is one that has been heard by many within the workplace. Please tell us what the phrase "the customer is always right" means to you.
- NYC Real Estate License (may consider others with experience in Real Estate)
-Team Player a must
- Professional appearance
- Love working with people and have excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, through email and social media
- Must be extremely organized and have a great attention to details. Please do not apply if you do not ENJOY organizing. (vendors, client parties, marketing deadlines, mailers, checklists, etc)
- Computer skills a must
- Must be comfortable with cloud based computing, web based apps, social media and be confident in learning new programs.
- Must have experience in a real estate
- Experience in marketing is a plus
- Attention to detail a must. If you caught any typos, or ways for improvement in this ad, you may be detail oriented. - 20 hours per week minimum with flexibility for more hours as needed.
- Opportunities for bonuses. The sky is the limit in Real Estate.
5 freelancers are bidding on average ₱244/hour for this job
1)[url removed, login to view] 2)[url removed, login to view] 3)[url removed, login to view] 4)[url removed, login to view] 5)[url removed, login to view] 6)[url removed, login to view] wordpress/2years