The R scripts are required to undertake univariate exploratory statistical data analyses and output visual presentations of data (numerical and spatial):
1. Charting and plotting of numerical and categorical data to produce: scatter plots; line plots; histograms; time-series plots (Shewhart or x charts); cumulative frequency plots; probability plots, Q-Q plots, combination histogram and cumulative frequency plots, box-and-whisker plots (Tukey boxplots); combination histogram, cumulative frequency and boxplots. Transformed to bases Log-10, Log-ln and non-transformed varieties of all such plots will be required.
2. Summary statistic outputs including estimation fits in the absence of data and to handle non-detects and missing values.
3. Analysis of variance (two way nested).
4. Univariate exploratory data analysis plots, describing analyte range data by categories.
5. Proportional and coloured symbol maps based on simple XY coordinate systems (Irish Transverse Mercator and Irish National Grid national projections).
21 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο €8182 για αυτή τη δουλειά
During my studies I was doing and internship at financial firm where I have done mostly financial analysis and optimisation processes using software R. I am also proficient in excel ( macros) and Matlab.
We are a team of Data Scientists with PhDs and Masters in Statistics, Mathematics and Computational Analytics. We would be happy to help you.