We need a VBA developer that is experienced with Excel, VBA, and Jira. Need an Excel macro to connect to Jira query for Epics, stories, linked test cases, bugs found during testing. I have all of the JQL needed to find the issues in Jira.
This is basically creating a release report.
1) Connect to Jira from Excel using a Jira API token
2) Query Jira for a set of Epics contained in a release
3) For each Epic, query Jira for the set of stories in that epic
4) for each Story, query Epic for the set of test cases linked to that story
5) for each Test Case query Jira for linked bugs that block the test case
6) Format as a nested set of column as given in the example spreadsheet
There is a pretty good end to end example of a similar project here: https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/1088523/Excel-Jira-Rest-API-end-to-end-example
I have uploaded the spreadsheet as an example in the files section.
1) Runs on a 64 bit mac running Excel for Mac version 16.18
2) Would like the solution based off the example macro uploaded, it has nice UI features, but not a hard requirement. Anything that produces the required output is acceptable.
15 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $126 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi, I am expert in excel macro development. I want to know the detailed requirement from you. I can do perfect job for you. Hope to discuss more details via interview. Best Regards.