Hi Anuj G., I'm following up regarding your quotation.
I would like to hire your services for the foolowing project:
Objective: To do a technical study to understand the exact requirements for successful development of a Fiber Cutting Machine
Introduction: Typical machine of the competitor [url removed, login to view] vAY0&t=164 can be found at. The machine to be developed is to be similar in functioning. However it is to be designed in such a way that it is low cost with more emphasis on open source, functioning and reliability rather that aesthetics and feel.
Methodology: Following steps will be followed and documented for the successful completion of the study
1. Survey of the Existing machines/catalogues in the similar areas
2. Understanding the different modules and their technology to be used in the machine
3. Critical analysis of the different alternative technologies that can be adapted
4. Detailed study of the machine cutting head - identification of major parts
5. Detailed study of the fabric carrier - identification of major parts
6. Detailed study of the controller and the suitability of GRBL (Arduino based) controller and if not then suggestion for a suitable system
7. Recommendation for the right machine configuration
8. Costing of the major units of the machine to understand the machine cost in ±30% range
Deliverables: A comprehensive report will be the deliverable where in the above mentioned methodology will be followed and documented. The document will be such that it will help make right decision and planning for the project. The report shall also recommend the step by step method required for the design work so as to minimize the reworks and shorten the product development time.
Timeframe: The study shall be completed in 3-4 weeks from the start of the project.
Budget: The complete study will cost Euro2000. All the payment should be made through the freelancer website milestone system. Milestones to be created at start of the project. Following will be payment structure:
1. 25% - Advance milestone released as the project setup cost at the award of the project
2. 25% - Milestone to be released on completion of point 1, 2, 3 & 4
3. 25% - Milestone to be released on completion of point 5 & 6
4. 25% - Milestone to be released on completion of point 7 & 8
Note: In an unlikely event, report may conclude that the machine as infeasible in the budget of Euro7500. Therefore it must be noted that this study is to test the feasibility of the machine and serves no warranty on the positive outcome.