A card with a 16x4 LCD screen that sends data from the current sensor using MQTT and has remote relay control.
There will be 3 internet connection protocols. (it will be 2 protocol WIFI and GPRS)
- ENC28J60 will be used as a wired internet chip.
- wireless ESP8266 or ESP8285 antenna chip can be used. (It can also be in the form of a ready-made module.)
- Sim card and internet connection.
- The stm32 series will use a microprocessor. (low power)
There will be a 16X4 LCD screen.
Minimum 30A relay to be used for control. (or contactor)
With the power input, the device will both work and provide electricity to the house.
From 00:00 at night, the daily electricity usage KW information will be sent to the server via MQTT communication protocol.
- In the event of a power cut, the input ADC will provide super condensate energy to be read and the existing KW information will be saved in the EEPROM until the condenser is discharged.
If there is KW information stored in EEPROM when electricity comes back, KW information will be collected from here. (It can be in LONG INT size.)
There will never be any data loss. (even if the electricity goes away!)
- 3 Phase
The system should read both current and voltage!
The system should have the 3 or 2 internet protocols.