Complete Product Design in Altium including Schematic and PCBA with all output files/libraries/footprints/Bom/mechanical drawings ETC... Design based around RTS5423 Schematic QFN-88 , Cost effective yet Impressive electrical characteristics
95.5mm by 60mm 4 or 6 layer (FR-4) 1.6mm 1oz copper 5/5mil spacing 0.25mm min hole size Black PCB with White silkscreen and Immersion Gold Finish
Complete Schematic needs to be created using of the shelf components (sourced through Digi/Mouser/Avnet/etc)
Board needs to incorporate all of our specified Connectors /LED pipes and DC jacks (files for jacks will be provided in Altium format), additions to schematic will need to be made to include CC line triggers/ ESD protection as well as Power Protection circuit (fuse/ideal diode) or just a simple P-Channel P9006EDG FET (for isolation & trigger)
Full payment will be rendered upon review and approval of final design files by IC mfg.
- Libraries of Components including Components Schematics and Footprints need to be made
- Project Files Should be Production Ready Output Format, including complete BOM and Gerber/pick-place files
- Design must be safe; the device must operate reliably.
- Design must be optimized for small size.
- Minimal amount of board layers to be used.
- Resistors and all other components should be of minimal size and available in small quantities.
- Design will be reviewed before project closure by ST
- Proto testing requires several weeks. Identified issues must be fixed as part of design warranty