We will ask you to create a sample program to measure the shape of the biometric image taken with the USB microscope camera.
The captured image is as follows.
· 100 times to 300 times skin surface transmission photography
· Resolution 2448 x 2050~ 1280 x 960 (Resolution input Mat attribute Rows / Colums)
· 24 bit color PNG, JPG, BMP (limited to the format readable by the imread function)
- There is reflection of the light source in the image, and the part requires mask removal on processing.
· There is reflection of black spots on the image, similarly, the part needs mask removal.
- It is necessary to make a judgment that it contains an out-of-focus image and is incompatible.
1. The image is not very clear. Image preprocessing requires image emphasis processing.
2. There is a reflection part of the light source. Masking is necessary as that part is out of measurement targets.
3. Regarding measurement accuracy, samples are not asked this time. Loosen the supposition range of the case where the measurement becomes impossible.
4. We provide reference program source for binary image output for extracting measurement object.
5.2 From geometricized image data, measure with geometric data.
6. We use Fourier transform and statistics for geometric data.
· Create with C ++. MFC is available. (Preferably C ++ 2017)
· OpenCV version should be 3.3 or higher (3.4.1 or latest is preferable)
· The operating environment is 64 bits of Windows 10 and the main memory is 4G
· Unspecified programming language is not available (except C #)
I may be delayed in replying because I am not much English proficient.
We are seeking people who will make it acceptable.
If this project can be done, please send me a message with production record or your detail profile.
I am planning to send detailed materials to several people among those who received contact.
25 freelancers are bidding on average ¥56710 for this job
I I have experience in image processing using opencv for robots and also I working on liver ct scan images. I think I can develope your desire software.