**Write a book on paint ball strategies and tips**
i am after a book on how to excel in paintball games successfully. I am expecting something around 40-50pages.
i would like some games method listed insides as many as possible
for each method
-the name of the method
-how long duration of the game each set e.g. 15-20 minutes
what are the rules and regulations
what are the equipement players need to prepare and how to select the quality products for example guns, masks, clothing and so on
in your quote please list down how are you going to arrange in content.
the book needs to be in conversational English. It should not be technical, but needs to grammatically correct.
**The book needs to be in MS Word.
**All deliverables must be uploaded to Rent A Coder before deadline for this project... with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this then do not start this project.... but instead alert Rent A Coder of an un-arbitratable, illegal project.
1) the book is to be about13,000-15000 words and delivered as an MS Word file
2) I would like to see an example of the first couple of strategies to make sure you are on the right track,before you do any further work. I find that's a good way to cut down on re-work
3) I'll review and approve the book to make sure it's within specification.
4)I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my websites and for direct mail.
5)it doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don't copy and infringe on a copyright. ALL work **must be original
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows and PDF files