Needs to hire 15 Freelancers
We are a fast growing technology company specialising in next generation invitations in the field of marketing.
One of your best sold products is a WiFi-powered marketing platform that helps retailers, restaurants and hotels automatically create connections that build customer loyalty, revenue and boost reputation.
As we are expanding rapidly, we are looking for freelancers to strengthen our sales team.
You would be responsible for one of the following tasks:
- generate and categorise hot leads (1)
- make initial contact with prospects (2)
- demonstrate our products and propose deals to prospects that will convert (3)
In your application, please write clearly to witch of the three tasks you are applying to.
We are working with a CRM software, where you will be required to share your work/results with our sales team and were all your prospects will be tracked.
You will be able to chose your own working hours, as long as you meet the long-term goals and deliver results.
Please note that we are selling high-ticket items, the cheapest deals that we make are for 1000 EUR. Therefore we are able to reward good performing freelancers, who create prospects that convert, with nice bonuses. We are also open for long-term cooperation, if we are happy with your performance.
The ideal candidate should
- have experience in B2B sales
- have an extended knowledge in marketing automation technologies
- be familiar with working on a CRM software
- speak fluent English
- be available flexibly
Meeting the above criteria is not required but is an asset.
Please mention the following in your application:
1. Witch of the 3 categories are you applying for? (lead generation, initial contact with prospects, demonstrate/close deals)
2. Your city and Country of residence and the languages you speak.
3. Your CV and cover letter including your experience in B2B sales or similar projects.
4. Suggested price for your services.
More information and technical details about our products will be provided to the chosen candidates.