I develop web sites. Editing is done on a Windows PC. I need a program to automatically upload files that have changed. Use plain FTP to port 21.<br><br>
Your program will:<br>
- enter, store and edit a list of FTP end-points<br>
- enter, store and edit a list of local folders, each linked to an FTP end-point<br>
- monitor each configured local folder for changed files<br>
- use FTP to upload the changed files<br>
- reset the Archive file attribute on the local files after upload<br><br>
An FTP end-point will have the following attributes:<br>
- a descriptive name (eg My web site)<br>
- FTP server address (eg [login to view URL])<br>
- FTP user name<br>
- FTP password [stored with simple encryption in the config file]<br>
- sub-directory path<br><br>
Also monitor and upload files in sub-folders of a monitored folder. Place the file from a sub-folder into the corresponding sub-directory on the FTP end, so that the folder structure is maintained after upload.<br><br>
One folder on the PC may be linked to 2 or more FTP end-points.<br>
Changed files must be uploaded to all of those points.<br><br>
Your program must run on Window 7 and above.<br>
.Net v4.6.1 may be assumed as available.<br>
Minimise to the Windows System Tray when Minimised.
Hello, I'm mature experienced Windows desktop developer, and I can build application you need in the professional way. It will do it's work in background and stay responsive. Looking forward to hear from you.
8 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $172 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hello, I have read your request and I can help you develop the FTP client that you require. I have experience working with similar projects so I can support you. Contact by chat Thank you
Hello. I have good skills in C# Programming, Windows Desktop. I have read your project description carefully and very interest. I'm sure i can do it perfectly. Contact me please. Thanks.