The following are my requirements:
1) Excellent command of English! I really don’t want to spend time proofreading your work and correcting silly grammatical errors. Sign up for a Grammarly account and send your work through the site before submission to avoid losing your gig.
2) Unique Content: Please don’t copy paste from the Internet and try to pass the work as your own. I’ll be passing your work through Copyscape Premium, and any plagiarism detected is reason enough to terminate our working relationship. Be honest, work hard and you’ll quickly rise up through the ranks.
3) No spinning: Do not attempt to use article spinners to create content for submission. Once detected, this will result in immediate termination.
4) Deadlines: I might give you work with 6hour, 12 hour or 24 hour deadlines etc. Keep time and more importantly, show some responsibility/accountability. Going MIA with a project underway or cancelling at the last minute will earn you a negative review, something I wish to avoid at all costs. If you know you won’t be able to do the task, give me at least 12 hrs. notice.
5) Communication: Once trust has been established, I will need your contact info namely: phone number and email address. Kindly respond in less than an hour when emailed or texted. Good communication will earn you a stellar review!
6) Ability to research: Make google your friend. Know how to extract scientific articles and be able to use references and citations where necessary. Instructions for each article will be clear and if not, always ask for clarification. If you demonstrate an affinity for research, I might offer you a higher starting rate.
7) Revisions: Willingness to make timely revisions to your work, as many times as might be required!
8) Knowledge of SEO: Using keywords as required etc. is a definite plus!
9) Include the word *Orange* in the second sentence of your first bid paragraph to indicate you’ve read this far
What you get
a) For newbies, I’ll start you off with $0.2 per 100 words =$1 for 500 words
b) For new freelancers with a few reviews (5+) = $0.3 per 100 words= $1.5 for 500 words
c) For experienced writers with 20+ reviews =$0.4 per 100 words= $2 for 500 words
d) Rates may be reviewed biannually (faster for the best writers)
e) Include the word *unique* at the end of your bid to show you’ve read everything up to this point.
f) Initial payments will be through Freelancer (no milestones for now, only after trust and communication have been established), followed by Paypal, Equitel/MPESA.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, at which point I might ask for a sample article of my own choosing, possibly 100-250 words long.
Please tell me how much you can handle in a given day. I prefer quality over quantity!
Thank you for reading this!