I am developer in need of controlling 2 bipolar motors such that they accel/decel smoothly using a non linear rate, ie S-curve. I want each motor to do the following, independent from the other:
1) Accelerate from 0 to (x) number of steps/second over (y) number of steps
2) Maintain constant speed of (x) steps/second for (z) number of steps
3) Decelerate from constant speed (x) steps/sec to a slower constant speed of (m) steps/sec over (n) number of steps
4) Maintain constant speed of (m) steps/sec for (o) number of steps
5) Accelerate from (m) steps/sec to (p) number of steps/sec over (q) number of steps
5) Decelerate to 0 over (r) number of steps
The user specified values are in ()
I have used the AccelStepper library to do the above with some success with a single motor, but I am now having trouble with doing the same for 2 motors.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $148 for this job
Hello. i am arduino expert and i have motor and arduino board(uno and mega) so, i can start work now i will do my best and you will get good result thank you
Hello I have experience programming embedded systems including arduino. I can help you using a RTOS to make that both motors works simultaneoulsy I can give you more details by chat Regards
Hi, I am kahan. I am embedded developer and i have much experienced in hardware and software side, i read your project details and make this as per this. Waiting for further discussion. Thank you
I have worked on a Arduino projects and other microcontrollers, I am graduate electrical and electronics engineer and am pursuing a master degree in computer engineering. The task is within my field of study.