Please note that this project details specifically with adult related content so if you are not okay with that, do not join.
Need of a report / study / consultancy / advisory job for a future implementation of a website to stream live content, similar to [url removed, login to view]
We intend to build a mobile and desktop web application and are looking for an advisory to help us choose the right technologies/platform/design.
This job will be the basis of a further web project implementation & development.
Awaiting your response. Thanks and regards
Write a report with analysis, examples, recommendations and best practices to further implementation of a website.
Some general requirements for the website:
• Similar to [url removed, login to view]
• Fully responsive
• Compatible with most known web browsers Desktop: Win+OSX. Opera, FireFox, Chrome, Safari 6+, IE9+
• • Languaje selection option
• Site where users can upload information
• Maybe streaming and interactive video application for Apple TV, Smart TV, IOS, Android platforms and as a website. This application will work from a shared database and video content library. The database will be completely searchable, and updatable.
• If possible (and if it is legal, can catch videos from Youtube or other websites)
• membership registration and payment
• conference registration
• Facility for video upload
• Faster video streaming (like youtube)
• Easy automatic transition of videos from one video to an another video
• Video preview
• login is required for uploading videos
• if viewers want to comment (like or dislike) then login is required
• Login is strictly through mail for website ,and through FB and mail for app
• On the same basis, need to design an IOS and Android app.
• Safety: attacks, viruses, Trojans, malware and related concerns protection
• Server and hosting requirements. Server design for concurrent users
• Elegant and simple design features are very important to us: Less text and clutter, easy to navigate, has fun and clever design elements that show attention to detail.
• Load times are critical. Needs to be as fast as it could be and navigates smoothly - there are many factors that contribute to this, we know. Since the website is focused on images and looped videos, this might take us a few tries to reach a happy medium between load-in times and the content it loads.
The report / advisory must explain and develop, at least, following items:
1) How would be the solution architecture? What are best practices? Why?
2) Which video streaming platform / server will be used? How does it affects the cost? Would there be recurring cost? What are best practices? Why?
3) What do you propose for mobile ? What are best practices? Why?
4) Estimation of time and number of people involved (designers, graphics, programmers, testers, debuggers….) to implement the web . Why?
5) Solution for managing different people involved to construct the website and its components. Why?
6) Estimation of number of people-team involved to maintain and keep the website live. ( break down – disaggregated). Why?
7) Solution for managing different people-team involved to maintain and update contents of website. Why?
8) Estimation of solution cost / hours to develop the website including web and mobile ? ( break down – disaggregated) Why?
9) Estimation of solution cost / hours-week to maintain the website including web , metrics for website research and analysis, including traffic sources, Keyword research tools, marketing to improve visits, SEO Audit, Social Networks? ( break down – disaggregated). Why?