angular ui-select or angular bootstrap typeahead can be used.
- when user clickes he gets default list of dropdown options.
- Text can be entered (should work as input field )
- 'X' will be on blur to clear the input select box.
- In form simple message below the input box will be shown "will be added in the list on form submission"
- on form success submission above message should disappear but if failed than error message replaces the old message "something went wrong".
- On hover on each option shows 'DELETE' button - on click trigger an confirm box.
Bootstrap design should be used.
font-awesome can be used
No jQuery usage, solution should be generic and must be integrated by us in LIVE system.
Generic means that this should be reusable can be used drop-down on click display already available option and also may be used as google search input box.
Please reference the uploaded file.
and dont go with sent example as this might take even longer to figure out what is wrong there
it was just to give you an idea how directive is being used
This is simple project. and urgent.
If you are not a Excellent angularjs expert, don't bid on this project.
deadline 3~4 hours.
8 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $34 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi I have been in this industry for 5 years and such jobs are my daily practice.I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for these kind of projects.
Hey, just learned about freelancing...just want to use the free time after my working hour s. I am not exaggerating myself, but I can say that I am one of the best in India.