Android App with build-in OpenVPN Client
Πληρώθηκε κατά την παράδοση
I am looking for an experienced Android developer to create an app with a built-in OpenVPN client. The main purpose of the app is to allow users to access their company network remotely.
Design and UI:
- Open a Login form during start
- Upon successful Login, Server will response with OpenVPN credential and URL to be opened using WebView
- if Server response with many URL then will be shown as Menu which then will be opened using WebView once clicked
- Show Connection indicator and Logout button
- One important feature that should be included is the ability for the app to automatically connect to the VPN on startup. This will make it easier for users to quickly and securely access their company network.
- The app should have a connection status indicator, so users can easily see if they are connected to the VPN or not.
- App should have notification feature to received from server
Ideal skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Android app development
- Familiarity with OpenVPN and VPN protocols
- Ability to design and create a user-friendly UI
- Attention to detail and ability to implement requested features accurately and efficiently
Ταυτότητα Εργασίας: #37208629
Σχετικά με την εργασία
26 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $227 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Hello, I'm [rakibul], a passionate and skilled freelancer with expertise in [Your Expertise]. With [X] years of experience in the field, I am dedicated to delivering high-quality work and exceeding client expectations.