Assessment details 1500 words, Harvard referencing. 10 references, essay format
Like many other media scholars, Eugenia Siapera has argued that how we socialise and interact with others is increasingly mediated by the internet and social media platforms.
How might we understand the social change associated with the kinds of online activities, communities, networks and social media publics we have examined?
Policics and civic cultures, activism and protest, trolling and social media conflict, visual communities and social imaging or social gaming. Pick one of these to be main focus. Draw on theories and approaches based on these topics and Australia.
Start with the required and additional readings provided below. Then use other resources to inform and support your points and argument.
Key sources :
• Siapera, E 2012, ‘Socialities and Social Media’, in Introduction to New Media, pp 191- 208.
• Boyd, D 2012, Participating in the Always On Lifestyle, in Mandiberg (ed) The Social Media Reader, NYU Press, pp 71-76.
• Wilken, R & McCosker, A 2014, 'Social Selves', in Cunningham & Turnbull (eds), The Media & Communications in Australia, Allen and Unwin pp. 291-295.
1. Introduction: Your introduction states the purpose of the essay and introduces the main points for discussion in the order they will be presented.
2. Analysis: The essay topic is clearly addressed and your discussion is supported by scholarly references.
3. Conclusion: The conclusion clearly summarises the argument that has been presented.
4. Writing and referencing: Your ideas are presented in a well-structured and logical
20 freelancers are bidding on average $47 for this job
Hi There, I am interested in your project. I am an experienced academic writer and am greatly looking forward to a successful collaboration soon. Best regards.
hallo! I humbly request to serve you. I have always delivered the best in the subject field and I am confident that I will tackle your paper professionally and skillfully. You will be impressed
i am an article and academic writer who can handle a social media essay. Apart from good English skills, work will be delivered on time. your feedback will be appreciated