this is Amna I need your help to write an assignment between 38 to 40 pages using Times Roman font size 12
it is about my experience in a hotel i have worked in and the department is front office as a data entry coordinator
the four pages attached with the e-mail explains the specific chapters in the assignment.
Please check the attachments
You are to find a job which involves working in a hospitality organization for at least 40 hours it could be a company which is new to you. For the assignment, a hospitality job is defined as paid work that in some way directly supports the business. For example ,working in a hotel front office. Have a company supervisor evaluate you by filling in the appraisal form. Attach the completed form to your final Industrial Orientation report as an appendix. Study the evaluation carefully and discuss the points raised with your supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity to get free expert advice which can positively affect your career.
Complete and hand in your written assignment before the of seventh of July in Thursday.
Here is the job description i have worked ......
JOB SUMMARY PA to COO job description
* To provide the Chief Operating Officer with professional and well organised administrative, secretarial and office management support
* To be the focal point of contact and liaison between the Chief Operating Officer and internal and external contacts.
* To plan, organise and reschedule a complex diary, managing time effectively.
* To contribute to ad hoc projects and activities as appropriate.
Main responsibilities PA to COO job
* To manage the constantly changing diary effectively and efficiently using own initiative. To organise and schedule meetings/conferences and the required rooms, equipment and hospitality.
* To ensure all relevant paperwork is available for meetings/conferences ahead of time.
* To coordinate business travel and accommodation arrangements as required in the UK and abroad.
* To work closely with the Chief Adviser to the Chief Operating Officer and the Team Assistant to provide a communication and information link to the Operations Group Board.
* To act as a focal point of contact on behalf of the Chief Operating Officer. To filter all calls and visitors to ensure she is shielded as far as possible from unnecessary interruptions. To judge the relative priority of calls and visitors.
* To respond to telephone, letter and email queries, resolving where possible or redirecting where necessary, ensuring callers and correspondents are given a positive image of the company.
* To present a professional image in dealings with both internal and external contacts, acting in a professional manner at all times.</li>
<li>* To manage office correspondence and to exercise initiative in responding to day to day mail and administration independently (including print/file emails and sending responses as drafted by the Chief Operating Officer).
* To manage the Chief Operating Officers email account and to develop and maintain systems to ensure important emails reach the Chief Operating Officer while others are filtered.
* To develop and maintain office and administrative systems (including electronic filing system).
* To undertake general admin duties including recording the Chief Operating Officers expenses, monitoring holiday requests from her direct reports, maintaining a contacts database and telephone lists.
* To manage regular away days for the senior management team, including sourcing suitable venues.
* To manage the Chief Operating Officers events for new joiners and for promoting good communication between staff from different departments, and to suggest improvements to or developments of these initiatives.
* To contribute to ad hoc projects and activities where necessary.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities PA to COO job description
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Proven secretarial and administration experience at Director or similar level with demonstrable experience of managing a complex and constantly changing diary.
* Proven strong organisational skills with the ability to use initiative to plan, prioritise and allocate a heavy workload effectively and respond flexibly to rapidly changing and conflicting priorities.
* Ability to demonstrate a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
PA to COO job description
* Sound appreciation of, or a willingness to learn about, the company and its management structures.
* Experience of maintaining office and administrative systems and of devising new systems or improvements to existing ones where appropriate.
* Experience of working as a key member of a team, able to take own initiative and work flexibly.
* Proven ability to communicate information effectively and confidently to a wide range of internal and external contacts and at a very senior level.
* Experience of dealing with highly confidential information with tact and sensitivity.
* Excellent IT skills including intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook and Intranet/Internet systems and the ability to type at least 50 wpm.
Complete and hand in your written assignment before the forth of July in Sunday.
Posted via Freelancer iPad App
6 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $218 για αυτή τη δουλειά
There's not so much I have to boast but the price is for the efficiency and the quality of service. Message me asap if you're interested so I can start working.