We require online whiteboard using WebRTC in our e-learning website.
Through our website, students take private lessons from their tutors. The online whiteboard will be used when tutors teach their students.
The whole project scope is described like the below.
But I'd like to divide this project in several stages.
The first step is to design whiteboard screen, make camera communication working with people and desktop screen sharing feature.
Once it's done successfully, I will proceed the next stage and pay more.
The reason I am going to divide this project in several pieces is that I'd like to make sure if the freelancer is qualified for this WebRTC technology.
Apart from this bid on this project and write me an estimate for the all requirements of mine.
: see the attached descriptions.
If you have better functions, layouts or graphic design than ones of the whiteboard sketch, you can propose me.
2. Develop signaling server
- Develop the server using node.js or Java
- The sigaling server needs to communicate with the existing Tomcat server on which e-Learning website is running.(For example, getting participants information, getting lesson information, etc)
- The server needs to limit the number of users concurrently connecting based on the server configuration.
- Test this signaling server performance on our server, like maximum concurrent users of the online whiteboard
* There should be no license issue to run this service online.
* A freelancer is preferred who has experience of WebRTC or whiteboard program Please send me your portfolio if you have experience of the similar project
* Whiteboard should support Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera browsers and requires no installation like ActiveX
You can propose the first stage scope of this project if you want
For your information, the maximum budget for the whole requirements of the project is 800 USD.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $262 for this job