I have one webpage designed in PDF, I need to convert it to CSS + HTML
PDF can be found here
[url removed, login to view]
- Clean XHTML
- Clean CSS
- Shades/outlines/borders should be reproduced exactly as on the PDF
- Content area should have fixed width 980px (dark gray area). Light gray to the left and right should fill the rest of the screen. Blue bar on top should fill the screen (width 100%)
- Tabs should be "auto resizable"
- Logo is aligned to the left of the content area
- Sign-out link is aligned to the right of the content area
- Images should be stored under \images
- Tab selection should be coded as CSS class. Difference between "Home" and "Watch & Record" tabs should be only CSS class - no differences in HTML layout.
- Left selector should be coded as CSS class. Selected "camera1" should look the same as "camera2" in HTML, the only difference should be CSS class.
I am expert in css/xhtml works,I will provide u with w3c validated, css based layout, cross browser supporting, tablelesss, neat and clean css codes, plz view the pm to evaluate my work