- Κατάσταση Ολοκληρωμένη
- Προϋπολογισμός £20 - £250 GBP
- Συνολικές Προσφορές 10
Consists of a written report and plan, 2,500 words in total, and a concept board, which is a visual tool that looks like a poster.
Divide the document into these sections.
REPORT: 1,700 WORDS
THE PROBLEM – WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BRAND?
• What seems to be the purpose of this brand? Does it have a mission or a set of ideals? What is it for?
• Why does it need re-branding? What are the threats or problems it is facing? What challenges need to be overcome?
THE BUSINESS CONTEXT – WHO ARE THE CUSTOMERS AND THE COMPETITION?
• What are the current market trends and who are each brand’s competitors? How are these brands currently positioned relative to each other and to the consumer?
• Who are the brand’s current and potential target audiences?
THE SOLUTION – HOW TO MAKE THIS BRAND BETTER
• In light of the above, what are the opportunities for the brand? What can it achieve?
• What is the rationale for your proposed rebranding? What academic and business literature on branding has led you to your conclusions?
• What are your recommendations for rebranding? What brand architecture do you recommend? What brand values do you recommend? What kind of positioning and for what audience?
• A shortlist of branding consultancies that you recommend the brand should work with. Nominate your final choice and explain why.
PLAN: 800 WORDS
• A brief that can be handed to that consultancy. You will be shown how to prepare a brief; it can be a visual device that fits on one page.
• Timings – give a timeline showing how the rebranding process will roll out. We will repeatedly refer to the branding process during the lecture series and it is in your core textbook.
• Costs – indicate how much you expect the rebranding to cost. Specify how you intend to measure return on investment.
The Report and Plan should include citations to any literature throughout (in Harvard style) with a complete list of References and Bibliography at the end.
Visual and competitor material that supports the changes to the brand should be included within the body of the report and/or an Appendix.
• A concept board is a visual tool that looks like a poster. It represents your ideas in images rather than words.Λάβετε δωρεάν προσφορές για μία εργασία σαν αυτή
Ψάχνετε τρόπους για να κερδίσετε μερικά χρήματα;
- Ορίστε τον προϋπολογισμό σας και το χρονικό πλαίσιο
- Περιγράψτε την πρότασή σας
- Πληρωθείτε για τη δουλειά σας
Προσλάβετε Freelancers που ήδη έχουν υποβάλει προσφορά σε αυτή την εργασία
Ψάχνετε για εργασία;
Εργαστείτε σε πρότζεκτ σαν αυτό και κερδίστε χρήματα από το σπίτι!Κάντε Εγγραφή Τώρα!
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online