Our customers have been saying that they continue to get logged out.
They have stated they are all using Internet Explorer where they are having these issues.
We need our site to function properly across ALL browsers, including but not limited to: IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.
We need you to diagnose and let us know the issue, and then fix it.
Here are some replies from our customers...
- "How come I am being logged out every time I go to check a message or practically anything I click on, even to edit my own profile?"
- "Every single time I try to do almost anything on this site, it forces me to log in again. And I never get to do almost everything I'm trying to do, because after I log in again and try to click on something, it AGAIN makes me log in."
- How come I am being logged out everytime I go to check a message or practically anything I click on, even to edit my own profile?
- everytime I click on anything on your webpage it takes me to the log in screen....even after I am already logged on...I click on upgrade now...it sends me to log in page...I click on upgrade to Gold..I get sent to login screen, I click on my profile, edit my profile...again to login screen....why do I have to keep logging in and cant axcess anything on your site...geeze I cant even upgrade !!!
- Everytime i try to remove my profile i have to log in again
- Im logged in but every time I try to do a search or view members near me I get kicked off and have to reenter my user name and password, Why is this?
- I signed up and every time i log in and click mail or my profile I get sent back to log in page. J
- I sign in, it goes to my page. Then, I try to go some where like inbox. It sends me to the login page again. Over and over. Can you help?
- Every time I loggon to even search, it sends me to loggin page. The only thing that loads is my Home page... click anything else, it goes to loggin page
[url removed, login to view] requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.