Based on the feedbacks recieved, I have put specific details.
A user driven website for cricket(will be extended to other games later). Here instead of the company updating the scoresheet and commentary, designated users (super users) will be upate them. For faster access, AJAX will be used in scoresheets and message boards.
I need the following funtionality:
1. Login / logout section, password retrieval function. Unlimited number user accounts(as much as memory/RDBMS support)
2. registration, and activation email to be sent
3. chat - create a chat, join a chat, post in a chat. (This is integrated with webpage) The chat should be archived and user can access archives also. Chat window should be AJAX based. Users should be able to rate each other and "*****" should appear on user name depending on their ratings.
4. View the live scorecard. There may be multiple games running same time. Need a way to choose the game. Should be able to view the scorecard. (Note: the chat window could be only one)
(B). Super User
Additionally a super user can
1. Create/Edit the scorecard and commentary.
2. Admin has the power to promote any user to a super user and they should have some symbol like "S" in front of their id.
Additionally an admin can
1. Add/Edit/Delete/Search User Account
2. Promote (to super user)/Demote/Supend/Resume a user
3. Manage activation email template
4. View/Delete/Edit Score Card and commentary
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
It is good if you can make a template yourself. I can provide a sketch of what I think it should look like. If not, I can provide the template but you need to tell me how it needs to be. (We need to handle multiple games same time). Basically, the scorecard will be similar to the one shown in baseball. For cricket score examples, you can goto sites likes cricinfo or cricbuzz. I can give the details once the bid is selected. Basically there should be 3 areas in the page, namely scorecard (with commentary), chat window (vertical,long one, similar to the one in cricbuzz) and space for putting ads.
The scorecard will have the scorecard,highlighting the active players and showing their thumbnail pics. The team symbols will be shown on top.
Future: If this suceeds, many additional features will be added and also other games (baseball, soccer, basketball etc.) will be added.