Basic PHP Admin CMS Portal (On what is a static website)
– Develop a PHP Admin portal to manage the floor availabilities at 200 West Adams ([url removed, login to view])
– The main admin page will content manage; 1 JPG and 2 PDF’s per floor (30 total floors)
1. When admin makes a change on page the Status at top changes to “Not Saved” from “Saved”
2. If user makes a change and the tries to leave page without saving a warning would pop-up saying “Your changes have not been saved. Please save changes before exiting page”
3. User does not have to load PDF’s. If no PDF’s are loaded the links will not show up on the page “200wa-4”
4. JPG’s are auto scaled to 500PX wide for the page “200wa-4”
5. If the JPG is deleted the link at the main building stack page “200wa-3” will turn off
6. If a JPG is added and saved, a link to the corresponding “200wa-4” page is added
Root server access and c-panel (for database) access will be given once project is awarded.
Hello , We have checked your Requirement, we are fine with this, please let me know when we can discuss - Thanks Meetesh Mishra Synthesis technology [url removed, login to view]
26 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές με μέσο όρο $529 γι' αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi, I have experience in web projects, if you check my reviews you will see that I have gotten excellent results from other employers, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, thanks!