I am looking for a professional researcher to help categorize 400 articles accepting sites. Firstly, please download the sample Excel file and have a look.
Instead of showing you all article accepting sites, the sample only show you general ideas of what you are going to do. Pls follow the following instruction exactly after you won the bid.
1. Mark the "irrelevant links" (Not article accepting sites) as Yellow and mark the "broken links" as Blue
2. Find out the submission page of the according domain. (Submission page is the page where members/visitors submit their articles)
3. Catergorize those directories into the following categories:
#3. Cars & Transport
#13. Food & Cooking
#17. General (Accepting Multiple Categories)
#19. Home Business
#21. Local News
#23. Mental Health
#24. Music & Movies
#25. Parental Care
4. Categorize the "Type Of Submission" into:
--"Fees is Required To Get Listed"
--"Submit Thru Email"
--"Back Links Is Required To Get Listed"
--"Submit To Get Listed"
(Some directories, like dmoz, need you to submit your site under a proper category, e.g. Business>>Financial>>Wallstreet>>News, so there is no standard form in submission, in this case, please categorize the "Type of Submission" into "Manual".)
#I WILL SEND YOU THE DATA AFTER ACCEPTED YOUR BID.
#YOU MUST SEND ME AT LEAST 100 RESULTS DAILY.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).