I need an experienced C# developer, to developed a TCP server application with a highly scalable and high performance server that can handle at least 5-10 thousand concurrent connections: getting -raw byte- data via GPRS from GPS devices.
A common communication process should look like this:
- GPS device initiates a connection to my server
- device send GPS data
- my server answers if I want to get data
- my server sends report to the device about getting it (like checksum)
- getting new data from GPS, reportm and this happens again and again
later GPS DEVICE closes the connection
So, in my server I need
- trace connected/active clients
- to close any client from server side
- catch the event, when a device closes the connection
- get byte data
- send data to clients
The protocol of device is attached.
Dear, I am expert in Client/server programming in C#. Writing TCP/UDP servers is my area of expertise.I have developed many servers that can handle thousands of connections without any problem.
3 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές με μέσο όρο $205 γι' αυτή τη δουλειά
Hi, I have very good experience in WCF, api and other protocol related applications. Total of 7 years of experience in this field, please let me know if you are interested,
Hi, I'm an experienced software developer. This isn't a complicated project and I'll be able to have it completed for you in a couple of days. I look forward to working with you. Regards, Andrew