This small ASP.net/#C project requirement is to develop a solution that simply utilizes the Visual Studio 2010 "Create User Wizard control" and a simple Paypal "Buy Now" button inside the wizard control in the process of creating a user in the standard ASPNETDB "Memberships" database when creating an ASP.net website application.
The CreateUser features and process should include something like this:
Wizard Step #1: [url removed, login to view] with [url removed, login to view] code behind (with wizard step #1 next button is hidden) shows the Paypal Buy Now Button. When the buy now button is clicked, the page redirects to the Paypal (sandbox test site) makes the purchase then redirects back to the [url removed, login to view] but goes to the second wizard step.
Wizard Step #2: This step is where the user registers using the standard VS2010 asp:CreateUserWizard Form (standard details UserName, Email, Password, Confirm Password) with a Register Button. At this point the RegisterButton click event will send out an email to the registering user to confirm his account buy using an EmailTemplate txt file using some StreamReader C# syntax saying to confirm the account. Once the user confirms the account the user is redirected to the Account/[url removed, login to view] page.
Wizard Step #3: This step will simply state a message: "Your payment (using the Paypal IPN Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXX...) has been approved and your account request is complete. Please check your email to confirm your account. Thank you."
- Full solution with .aspx source code and .cs code behind must be fully disclosed
- A working a debugged sample solution must be provided and be working demonstrating the wizard integrated with the Paypal Buy Now button.
- All instructional documentation on how to set up the button, IPN Trans. #ID confirmation, C# code must be provided.
- The winning candidate that provides a video instructions in clear explained english or captions of implementation will be more seriously considered
- The ability to ask follow up questions by email regarding this sample project is a must (until it is working on the live site).
- Creating this CreateUser wizard should be created within a [url removed, login to view] asp.net template form so replacing the " tags will not be allowed in this solution.
- Using a third party ASP.net control may be considered like SpiceLogic Paypal Control tools. Programmers must ask in advance prior to awarding this project if they will be using the SpiceLogic controls.
ASP.net Framework 4.0
SQL Server 2005
.aspx source code
.cs source code
demo sample must be provided
video for integration is a key component to awarding the project
27 freelancers are bidding on average $565 for this job
Hi! I've 4 years of experience in developing ASP.net C# applications. I can provide you the solution as per your requirement, details are provided in the message. Thank you
Hi, HTML5, ASP.Net,MVC,HTML5,JQuery,.Net,C#,VB expert here. Please have a look at private message for my portfolio and similar work done. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks