Must run on Android 1.5 and above (api 3+)
This can be two separate tiny apps, or can be combined into one app.
You can CHOOSE to do just one or the other and I'll make another project for other part of it.
1. I need a small simple TEXT Fonts app, that lets you choose font and put/place/move it around on top of a background image/drawview.... DETAILS about this can be found BELOW.
2. I need some modification of the fingerpaint program found in the Android example SDK api, so that i can choose some different drawing effects, like rainbow color, where "as you draw", the color of the line changes....I would also like the effect similar to the pictures I attached...(if you have any other cool effects you know how to do, i'd like to see a picture of them to see if im interested..)
You can choose to BID for project #1 or #2 or BOTH, please specify details in your BID.
You must agree to send daily or as soon as you have something to test, ECLIPSE version/code. I will only release cash deposited in escrow for milestone AFTER i have personally looked at the code myself. Those insisting on getting paid before send me actual code to test, should not bother bidding.
---HERE is the DETAILS for the TEXT FONT part below:
This should run on Android 1.5 and above phones. (api 3 +..)
1. click menu item button, pops up window to choose font, size, color, and optionally OPACITY of the font/text when it is applied on the drawview....
1(b) Optional Not Rquired. In addition to above, can choose some effect for the font that makes it look cooler, can be added later when i can give some examples unless you have some ideas.
2. you type in a box that ideally previews the font the way it will look when applied to screen
You click ok, and then a Text Area appears on sreen where you can beging typing right on TOP of your drawview's background Image etc...
You click first somewhere on the screen and right there a text input area appears and you can use keyboard to type in text.
The text area boundaries if any, should be transparent/alpha so the image shows underneath. ie when a letter is on screen, you should see the background image underneath between the countours of fonts etc..
3. You should be able to MOVE the block of text around freely and Re-EDIT it at any time....
3(b) OPTIONAL but nice, to be able to Rotate/Scale (maintaining aspect ratio, or without maintaining aspect ratio) also would be nice to be able to distort in such a way as to be able to CURVE the bottom of the text so you can make it write in a Circle for example, to have the text follow a curved arc, semi circle etc...(so it may need some image 'controls' to do these transformations etc..)
The available fonts should be from some drop-down to select, it should let you use any fonts in the app's "asset" folder, any TTF fonts in there, and maybe also OTF fonts if possible.(ie Truetype/ttf and OpenType otf..) Ideally it should also let you choose "System Fonts", ie those that are installed as system fonts on a particular android phone.
I hope I explained it well.
You should provide for testing as full ECLIPSE PROJECT i can compile and run myself. It should be a simple app with a Background Image drawview and click menu item to bring up the FONT TEXT stuff and add text on top of the image as described...
Please when you BID please SPECIFY how many of the FEATURES outlined above you will try to INCLUDE with the BID you are making.
11 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές κατά μέσο όρο $525 για αυτή τη δουλειά
Greetings, We are interested in this opportunity. However, would like to discuss further. We are good to work on all the three points including point 3(b) Let me know Regards, Mekey Salaria