This project is the first part of a larger, multiple-part project.
'San jin' is a chess-like game played on a standard 8x8 square board between two opponents. The objective of the game is to destroy two out of the three of your opponents’ pieces before they do the same to you. Unlike chess, players start the game by placing their pieces on the board. Once the pieces are in place, the players take turns moving one piece at a time. A piece is destroyed when two of a player's pieces can attack an opponent's piece. The rules are fully documented and will be provided to the winning bidder.
- Players can create a gaming account with username and password
- Turn-based, online multiplayer
- Invite and compete against other players
- Play multiple games at once
- Push notifications for when it is the next player's turn
- 2D graphics with sound
Once this project is complete, further projects may be offered to add the following features:
1. 3D graphics, animations, sounds and music
2. A tutorial and a pass and play feature
3. iPhone version
4. AI to compete against the computer
5. New game modes to compete in teams
6. A store to buy new boards, pieces and finishing moves
- This project is to prove the concept of game. If the concept fails, then additional projects will not proceed.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1359 for this job
hi ,i have best solution for.I will do your project in unity3d so we can export for all platform like [login to view URL],android for all platform.i will give you demo [login to view URL] need to pay any advance.I have all resources in my co Περισσότερα