I need to develop an online innovation benchmarking survey.
The survey will collect responses, present a comparison chart of the respdendents answers vs benchmarking averages and then allow the respondent to print out
a one page report.
This example is the type of thing we are looking for: [url removed, login to view]
The survey will:
- Have approximately 15 questions
- Produce a bar chart at the end showing how the respondent compares to the benchmark (average) for each area
- Collect the name, company and email address of the respondent
- Allow the respondent to print a report at the end
I will provide:
- The questions
- The benchmarking averages
- The variables for text outputs
- The graphics for each screen
- All the text for each screen
The survey will be integrated into a wordpress site (link on the homepage)
I know it can be done in flash like the IBM example but I'd prefer to do it in a technology that will work across all browsers including the iOS platform. I
believe that HTML5 is the best technology to achieve this. Please mention in your response which technology you would use and why.
Please include a sample of previous work you've done of this type.
Please also let me know what sort of timeframe you would work to for something of this scope.