Firstly, if you want to be considered for this job you MUST post the code below at the very top of your response. I will reject your application if you don't.
Post this code at the top of your response: ByronWells1234 to be accepted!
I am very much in need of coder who has got a very strong understanding of the Twitter Bootstrap Framework plus HTML5/PHP/CSS3 who is very much capable of helping me to solve a few issues that I am currently having. This will be explained further on in the application.
1. The very first task is to take a look at the following responsive webpage which can be found directly here: [url removed, login to view] and understand fully how everything works.
2. On all blue buttons on that page you will need to add the following text: "Order Now With 100% Confidence On 100% Secure Servers". This text will go on another line.
You will need to create a separate CSS class for this part. The largest font size that will be used for the text is 18px, then moving down in font size depending on screen size.
You will also need to make sure that when you add the second line of text to the blue buttons that the placement of the content underneath them move down correctly as they already do.
3. Please see near the bottom of the webpage where it says "SECURE ORDER FORM.. This section needs to be completed changed...
This section needs to be changed exactly to how it looks on the following website[url removed, login to view] in regards to the risk acceptance form.
You will need to create brand new CSS code for this section to work, not alter any of the existing code.
You will not change the font type that already exists on [url removed, login to view], just the font size, depth and so.
4. The placement of the footer section where it says " Copyright 2016 Unlocking Blueprints - All Rights Reserved" needs to be changed so that when it's on a smaller screen it's not so closed to the footer navigation section.
5. On a separate webpage you will need to create 3 columns that are 4-cols wide, and make another button that is as big as the SCREENSHOT OF TRAINING IMAGE. Plus the same size of text. This will be discussed further...
All work needs to be fully responsive.
Previous Work experience is required..
The lowest Bidder will win this project
17 freelancers are bidding on average $106 for this job
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards PROMITI