As one of the top retailers on eBay Australia, we have an exciting role available for a skilled graphic designer who has experience doing graphic images for eBay or a similar platform. The mission at hand is to create marketing savvy and appealing listing images and profile images that strongly appeal to an Australian eBay buying audience.
Tasks involved are:
- Researching competitor product listings and images
- Sourcing images to be used within the listing
- Using images collected/research to create a very eye catching profile image
- Using images collected/research to create main listing images
- Ensuring all images are watermarked
- Uploading the images to dropbox in a numbered order ready to go
The ideal candidate will need to have impressive graphic design skills but also marketing knowledge of what images sell to an eBay audience vs just looking modern/hipster/flashy.
You will have
- Advanced Photoshop experience
- Marketing knowledge within eBay (or similar)
- eBay (or similar platform) image/graphic design experience
- Examples of your work
- Attention to detail
- At least 300 Upwork hours with +90% success rate
- Good English
- Skype availability to chat anytime AEST time.
Payment will be hourly and the position will be part-time with the possibility of full-time.
This is an ongoing position as our business is growing constantly.
32 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές με μέσο όρο $6/ώρα γι' αυτή τη δουλειά
hi, please share some details about your project, also please have a look at my portfolio for my previous work. i am available for discussions over chat. thanks a lot
Hello, Ohk got it, I have gone through project description,I would like to discuss to clear my understanding of requirements.I can share some latest design samples.I am ready to start. Kind Regards, Superiar
Services of a professional and experienced designer are available who is expert in delivering quality and creative designs. Send me a text to start the discussion on your project.