We are looking for a highly skilled and creative freelance marketing and design consultant with lots of experience to help out on a part time basis. (starting with approx 1 half day a week).
Must have years of online marketing experience as a team leader alongside graphic design experience.
We are a team of 10 including one graphic designer and one marketer – and our business is involved in selling our own designed products in the outdoor / camping / adventure industry.
Roles would involve:
- innovative and creative thinking to come up with exciting new ways to advertise and market our products (mainly online) to increase sales.
- help direct the marketing and design work being done by our existing team and ensure time is being spent wisely on the most worthwhile projects.
- understand clearly our business goals, about our unique products and who our target markets are.
- help inspire our existing team with new ideas and advice.
- this job will suit someone with lots of online marketing, design and leadership experience
- must be able to work in our office in Leith (we are not looking for someone to work remotely, this is not an option at all)
- must have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
We can be flexible to some degree about day / time of work – for the right candidate we will discuss.
Pay: We are looking for someone with plenty of experience who can really bring a lot of value to the business - pay to be discussed with the right candidate and will be competitive.