Project for MoohHHooM -- 2
Αυτό το πρότζεκτ ολοκληρώθηκε επιτυχώς από τον MoohHHooM για $220 USD σε 3 μέρες.Λάβετε δωρεάν αναφορές για ένα πρότζεκτ σαν αυτό
Προϋπολογισμός Εργασίας$220 USD
Ολοκληρώθηκε σε3 ημέρες
Hi MoohHHooM, As per our email, this is for the next update. Once you accept, i'll upload the payments.
1. Currently, the system exports EITHER gamestop-trade-price or the retail-loose-buy & retail-cib-buy, depending on which one is higher. However, for certain console-name, I would like to be able to use the gamestop-trade-price, regardless of which one is higher.
Therefore I would like some kind of settings screen where I can enter the console-name that will use the gamestop-trade-price, if available, even if the retail-loose-buy and/or retail-cib-buy is higher. However, the retail-loose-buy & retail-cib-buy would still be used in cases where gamestop-trade-price is blank.
2. I would also like the ability to override specific Sku Number. For example. Maybe Sku Number ac12345 has a Cost of $24, but maybe there is a mistake in the data so i want to override this Cost to always be $4. So I would like a screen that i can enter a Sku Number and a Cost to be used instead of whatever is in the gamestop-trade-price, retail-loose-buy or retail-cib-buy. I also need the date that this Cost was entered or modified so i can keep track if it's an old number or not. I should be able to delete these records if the data is eventually fixed and be able to sort by date so i can keep track.
3. I would like to be able to override values based on the retail-loose-sell & retail-cib-sell. For example, If the retail-loose-sell for a id is $[url removed, login to view] or less, I would like to override the Cost that would be assigned to its Sku Number to be either A) The lesser of the Cost or a percentage of the retail-loose-sell or B) the lesser of the Cost or a specific amount that I specify. Example. for retail-loose-sell of $[url removed, login to view] or under, make Cost the lesser of the Cost or 10% of retail-loose-sell. Example 2: For retail-loose-sell price of $[url removed, login to view] or under, make Cost the lesser of the Cost or $0.05. I should be able to choose between a set Cost or percentage and should be able to have multiple choice. So if I want an option for $[url removed, login to view] and less and a choice for $[url removed, login to view] and less, i should be able to do so. I should be able to set these different for retail-loose-sell & retail-cib-sell
Set Cost under $5 to 10% of retail-loose-sell
Set Cost under $2 to $[url removed, login to view]
id 12345 has a retail-loose-sell of $3.99. Therefore the Cost for this item in Output 1 and Output 2 should be $[url removed, login to view] (10% of retail-loose-sell)
id 67890 has a retail-loose-sell of $1.99. Therefore the Cost for this item in Output 1 and Output 2 should be $[url removed, login to view] (10% of retail-loose-sell)
For this rule there should be an exception. If the Cost would have normally been set LESS then the rule above, then use the lower number. Fro Example, if id 67890 has a retail-loose-buy of [url removed, login to view] then the would be set to [url removed, login to view] instead of the 10% or $[url removed, login to view] as stated above.
Ψάχνετε τρόπους για να κερδίσετε μερικά χρήματα;
- Ορίστε τον προϋπολογισμό σας και το χρονικό πλαίσιο
- Περιγράψτε την πρότασή σας
- Πληρωθείτε για τη δουλειά σας
Προσλάβετε Freelancers που ήδη έχουν υποβάλει προσφορά σε αυτή την εργασία
Ψάχνετε για εργασία;
Εργαστείτε σε πρότζεκτ σαν αυτό και κερδίστε χρήματα από το σπίτι!Κάντε Εγγραφή Τώρα!
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online