This is a project description of one of the items that you would need to copy and paste from one website to another. My guess is that each item would take maybe 4-7 minutes (556 items). But have a look through the tasks and determine for yourself how long you think it would take you.
There are approximately 556 items in total.
List of Items to do for Each Item
1) Go to the provided website and Download the three product pictures that I will specify.
2) Go to and create an item in our website product inventory and upload the three pictures
3) Copy the Item # from the provided website and copy it into our system.
4) Copy the original Product Price and Paste it into our system
5) Copy the Product Name and Paste it into our system
6) Copy the Keywords into Extended Information tab into our system
7) Copy the item number off the website and paste it into the appropriate dimensions category.
8) Copy and paste two of the middle pictures and paste them into our html description editor
9) Paste into appropriate category code for display on website after finished
General Notes on Project
- I will provide a more detailed description with screenshots to mitigate misunderstandings to whoever receives the project.
- We are looking to have this project finished in less than two weeks time so it would mean that you would be essentially be working on it full time.
- Must be able to complete on timeframe of two weeks or less.
- It is very important that you are a detailed person and know how to do it correctly the first time. I will not accept work that has not been done correctly.
70 freelancers are bidding on average $118 for this job
Contact us if you need error free work on time, We are experienced in product management, We complete a lot of project with almost same requirements. Let us know when we can start work on this, Thanks